Light-O-Rama Forums

Very new to this and need help please.

rudvirus

I just received the my Show time central kit. I was going to use it for Christmas. My wife wants me to use it for Halloween as well. We have a 1 monster face from Holidaycoro.com she wants me to use, we should have it by this Friday. we have some songs pick out. How do I get it to just use the monster face and maybe 2 or 3 channels for lights its a small display.

I don't do faces, so I'm not any help.

I'm replying to say welcome to the forum and the hobby.

And to bump you up to the top so a face using member might see your quest.

Good luck.

go to mr christmas too many lights guy he has a bunch of single pumkin fsce sequences for cheap

Here is Mr Christmas too many lights guy's link: http://www.mrtoomanychristmasdecorationsguy.com/LightORamaSequencesforSingingHalloweenFaces.htm

His singing face sequences seem pretty inexpensive. 

You can download sequences. No time to program them!

There and loads for free. Search "singing faces" and there will be loads of people on these forums letting you take their sequences for free, or sometimes people request them so others send it to them if they have done it.

Holidaycoro also sells single singing pumking faces.  I think their sequences may also include a few other channesls.  You can pick a few of these additional channesl to use and ignore the rest. . If nothing is plugged into a channels outlet...no harm.