Light-O-Rama Forums

Error when Importing Visualizations

elliotmz

I receive the following error when importing into superstar  

ElliottFamilyChristmas.lee

Warning: Failed to add RGB pixel [1] in device [Right COlumn 1 - DMX Pixels1}

This and any other RGB Pixels that familed to added will not appear in the imported visualization

I put each pixel string in a unique universe based on which controller output it is assigned so I can keep it straight in my mind. I get the same message for the LOR controlled fixtures as well.

It worked once, but when i made a change and tried to reimport it i get the message above.

Also:

When i did import it and it showed up on the first try, ran an instant sequence and only some of the pixels were controlled and none of the LOR controlled fixtures were being used during the sequence. I did make sure the unit and channel information was programmed for each fixture and loaded the LOR configuration. It works when i try it in sequencer and put the visualizer software in simulation mode, just get nothing with superstar. 

Any help would be appreciated. I have had this happen on two separate visualization files on two different computers.

This is probably due to a bug in the current release. The release that is now in beta should import the visualization without errors. You can get the beta here:

Release announcement here.