Light-O-Rama Forums

stop button on tool bar

LKFuchs

During playing a sequence range I accicentally dragged the cursor and now I cannot stop the sequence from playing by using a stop sequence button.  I can however stop the sequence by either using the space bar or the stop command from the menu selection.  How do I get the stop play button back?

John, thanks for the quick reply.  I tried that earlier.  It was already checked, so I removed the check then came back and re-checked it and it still does not work.  I also totally closed the LOR sequencing software, reopened it and it still does not work.  Any other clues?

It's a little tricky but try dragging the tiny vertical handles around to expose all the buttons. If you double click at the far left  a move cursor appears and you can drag one group down to a separate row or back up again. Needs a little trial and error to get it right.

• 4 weeks later...

I sometimes accidentally click on the lines at each end of the toolbars. Pressing the one on the sequencing tools brings both bars together but covers up the stop button.