Light-O-Rama Forums

Webinar Sunday - Sequence Editor and Visualizer

Don

The skills taught could be used on S3 or S4. This is to show how to set up a Sequence and Visualizer, and tie the two together, properly. Well, properly as defined by me. There are a few ways to do it, but this is the one I teach.

i have a function at 4 is their going to be any replays

Not sure. If you know someone who can do video editing for me, that'd be helpful. 1-2 minutes to reply to messages is one thing. Time to edit the video ... can't spare it right now.

Seems I was able to get a few days ahead on my timelines, so I was able to get the video up shortly after the webinar today.

You can find it on YouTube, here.

• Like 1

Good video.  Thanks! 

Any idea when your might have a PE class available?

When we started two years ago, we found S3 and visualizer quite intuitive after a little trial and error, but dispointingly ran up against the visualizer channel limit far sooner than expected.   Purchased the S4 PRO upgrade with excitement as it appeared that Pixel Editor would finally solve that issue, but we hit a wall on PE with a mid year release and other time conflicts battling against the learning curve/bug adjustment period. 

We lost a lot of wind in our sails and are stuck halfway in between software sets right now.   We weren't able to move forward on PE yet and in limbo between the two software versions.  Due to problems with incorporating PE, we're still trying to program using three different visualizer files, meaning that you can only anticipate only a part of what the display will look like at a time, and struggling with a number of little issues trying to learn Pixel Editor/make it work for us. 

Good video.  Thanks! 

Any idea when your might have a PE class available?

Right now I don't have a clue if it will happen this year. Unless you hear otherwise though, I wouldn't count on it.