Light-O-Rama Forums

blending colors in super star

sysco

i see the eight colors that you can select but I don't know how to apply them to a sequence any ideas thank you Blair

Hi

Brian sorry it took so long to reply  what I'm doing is using morphs to go around my windows  but would like to blend some other colors in, at the top there is the main colors, and when you hit on it up comes the colors, at the bottom there is custom color box how do I get this to work   applying it  to the morphs, I tried using smooth effects but it doesn't seem right  thank you Blair  

Ok, I understand better now. If you right click on the main colors a color chooser dialog box comes up. In the color chooser dialog box it has the 8 standard colors already defined for you. But you can only choose one of the colors in the color chooser dialog box. In principal it is no different than setting the colors in the color controls, the color chooser dialog box just allows you to select a color and then it sets the color controls to match the color you chose.

For a morph you can choose a start color and end color for the head, and you can choose a start color and an end color for the tail. It will then transition from the start color to the end color from the start of the morph to the end of the morph.

Hope this helps, if you have further questions let me know.