Light-O-Rama Forums

RV lights

Plumber Plays with Lights

My wife told me last night (5-20) that she wants a Memorial day show while RV camping. We leave Friday (5-22). Nothing like putting a light show together in 2 days. She's a little competitive because our brother in law's camper has some kind of system to make the lights beat to music. What's to shortest time you thru a show together? -Wes

Edited by Plumber Plays with Lights

Post for some help on Sequence Sharing and see if you can get some 16 channel sequences to help you out of this bind.

Good Luck.

I had a few late nights but the sequences are done. There is nothing fancy about it. I appreciate all the thoughts. I was wanting to vent.

Edited by Plumber Plays with Lights

Understand fully. My daughter just announced that she wanted a light show for her graduation party in weeks... and that she announced it on Facebook so it is expected by everyone now! I guess it is one way to get the lights out of the garage that is being used for the party, but it is cutting in to the time available to work on the July 4th show for the cabin.

How are you powering the lights? Do you have 240v in your car??? Or is there an inverter coming from the battery?

There is a 30amp 120v plugs that my camper plugs into. My controller was plug in a GFI outdoor plug on the outside of the RV. We weren't "camping" We were at RV campground/water park.

• The topic was locked