Light-O-Rama Forums

TapaTalk notifier

LarryDrumAZ

When I load the forums, I get a chrome notification to download the tapatalk notifier for the forum.  However, when clicked, google play says the program no longer exists.  Is this notification something chrome is sending or is it from the forums?  I don't use tapatalk, but I imagine if ithas been removed, it might be a headache for some.

Are you doing this from a PC or from a phone?  I am going to assume it was on a phone since tapatalk is an app for accessing forums from a phone and I don't believe there is a PC version.  I just pulled up the Google Play store on my android and did a search for tapatalk and it found it. 

The other part is that you might want to consider installing tapatalk.  It works better than a web browser interface to forums from a phone.  A lot of people here use it and it works well.  I recall it's now free - used to be a couple bucks and worth every penny I paid for it in my opinion.

This is on my PC.  I have TapaTalk on my phone.  I also thought it was only available for the phones, but seeing that chrome asks to install it every time I open the forums, I'd thought I'd bring it up.

Edited by LarryDrumAZ

• The topic was locked