Light-O-Rama Forums

Fuse Question

Guest guest

I just went to Lowes and got some 15 amp,fast acting, ceramic,250 volt fuses for my LOR800W controller.I wanted to get the 120 volt fuses,but they didn't have those. So I wondered if the ones I have will work.:tree:

Chase,

While I don't have a direct answer to your question (hopefully someone else can better help you there), I just wanted to say welcome to PlanetChristmas!

We have a growing family of South Carolinians on board here, several (most?) of whom use LOR, so you're in pretty good company.

Don't be discouraged if your question doesn't get answered right away. Sometimes it just takes the right person to get around to reading it before it happens.

Have fun getting to know everyone and making friends in lighting here at PC!

Where exactly is Lexington at? I'm fairly new here in SC, only lived here 4 years, and don't know where everything is just yet. One of these days I'll have to get there to see your display. Not sure if I can this year or not, but if not, I'll try to make it next year for sure.

Kenny.. he is on the other side of Lake Murray from me.. I didn't even notice he lived in Lexington. I sent him a PM so maybe I can go check out his display. It looks like SC PC members are growing by leaps and bounds.