Light-O-Rama Forums

25 x 12 Pixel panel?

Box on Rails

Hi all, I want to build a 25 x 12 pixel panel for my front window using 3 CCP sets. My question is, Can I create this 25x12 panel in Superstar. One set of 50 pixels would be divided into 2 rows with 25 pixels. I have the 2CCR level of Superstar and If what I am looking to do can be done I'll step up to the level I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, the way you would do it is to draw it in the visualizer and then import it into superstar. When using an imported visualization superstar gets the layout and unit ID information from the visualization.

As for the license level, think of the license level as the ability to export a certain number of pixels. Each CCR is 50 pixels so the 2 CCR license will export 100 pixels. 3 CCP sets is 300 pixels, or the equivalent of 6 CCRs. So you would need the 8 CCR license.

Brian thank you. I already had a visualizer file made. I imported it but had to play around with the editor to get the Matrix I wanted. Thanks again. Now it's time for an upgrade.