Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple Show Builder / LOR Schedule Editor

scottsgrfx

Ok, here's my problem, I was using Simple show builder, had a glitch where the show stopped. Now when I set it up again, and enable show, it says 12:00am, but it's set for 5pm-10pm. I thought I would use the LOR schedule & show editor. Question is, why is it showing 12am, and when I enable, which is running, SSB or LOR show builder?

Update, now after it has sat for about 1/2 hour, it actually says the correct start time?

I am having the exact same problem. I am scowering the net trying to find a solution.

My laptop that used to run the show died, so now I am scrambling to try and get it working tonight.

I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

Two thoughts:

1) The status window of the show controller doesn't update immediately. It should show the correct display within about 10 seconds of you saving your changes, in my experience. I'm guessing they have a timer that updates this screen (and possibly polls the schedule) every x seconds...

2) It's a common mistake (I've done it numerous times) to make a schedule change and forget to click "Save". Nothing will take effect until you actually save the schedule...

Hope that helps,

-Tim

I can't believe I overlooked this....

Here's what happened to me.

After my laptop died yesterday, I installed everything onto another computer, but I did not run the POST INSTALL FILE. After I ran that and pointed it to the correct place, everything was okay.

All is good now, show is going GREAT, so far....

Best of luck to you scottsgrfx.