Light-O-Rama Forums

Carol of the Bells for 4 Circles

BrianBruderer

I have another sequence for the 4 Circles, it is "Carol of the Bells (Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24)". This is the last sequence I will be doing for the year.

"Carol of the Bells (Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24)" for 4 CCRs - TSO 

• 2 weeks later...

Brian, that is awesome! I all ready have the 12 ccr tree and I have 2 extra strips and I am thinking of doing the rings for our Christmas Eve show, but how did you do the circle?. I can make a nice circle using PVC but how did you attach the strip? It seems the strip would be bent in a strange way.

Dennis Cherry was the first one to make the 4 circles. I have some close up pictures of his circles on my web site here:

http://www.superstarlights.com/Other/CircleConstruction.php

One circle is made from one CCR. You zip tie them to the circle and you do need to bend the CCRs sideways to do it. You wouldn't want to bend them sideways any more than this. But many people have done it and the CCRs do fine.

Also, I have finished a 4 Circle sequence to the song "Let It Go". I just need to take a video of it and put the installer package together. It should be ready by Saturday afternoon.

There are 4 sequences for 4 circles:

Deck the Halls by Mannheim Steamroller

Wizards In Winter

Carol of the Bells (Christmas Eve Sarajevo)

Let It Go

I have one sequence for 2 circles, and that is a 2 circle version of "Deck the Halls" by Mannheim Steamroller

A video of the 4 circle sequences is on my web site at www.superstarlights.com

Click on "Videos" underneath the Word "Sequences", then click on "2-4 CCRs"