Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie - First Show programmed by our 13 y.o. autistic son

MrBookworm

The Facebook link didn't work for me.

Tom

I bought a domain and installed an image sharing app on it so we can upload shows without the big sites wanting to take them down because of the music. It is out of the box with nothing but the Let It Go video there now. Anyway, go to www.autistic-lights.com and you should be able to see the video without a problem. I will add the other videos I've taken of his shows over the next day or two.

Dean

http://www.autistic-lights.com

• Like 1

Dean, Your son did a great Job. He is the Future of our Hobby and you should be very proud of that.  Tell Him I said keep up the Good work.

Kenny

awesome job!!! and amazing first sequence!  especially with out the visualizer that thing is a god send for me but i took allot of time and have it mapped out exactly like our house i think if you got the  visualizer set up properly for him or with him i bet he would enjoy it :) but as you said if he doesn't want to use it then no harm done but as the display grows or if grows it may become harder for him to picture exactly whats happening but to each his own and as i stated before outstanding job!! 

Wow, what a great first show! And like others have commented... it looks better than my first year's show. And, it warms my heart to see the children get involved. :D

• The topic was locked