• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CanelaLights

• kcanale

• amstone110

• tonybiviano

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would love to get these songs for my first year!!! I planned on writing some but time snuck up on me..Thanks in advanced for sharing your hard work with me. I promise as i get more time to create my own, i will share....

I would love 16 channel versions (or something reasonable I can modify like 32/48) of these songs:

Let it Go

Do You Want to Build a Snowman

All about that bass

I am an newbie (1st LOR season and sequencing down from 200+ channels to 16 takes forever.) 

Please send to sysgopro@gmail.com

Thanks!

I have some sequences I would gladly share with you or anyone else. I have been the beneficiary of getting shared with and am happy to pay it forward.. If you are needing any let me know and Ill happily share what I have. 

I have a 2 yr old granddaughter who absolutly loves this movie frozen. I would greatly appreciate it if you can share it with me.

Thanks

dean@corpdatas.net

All About that Bass would be awesome... I catch my wife humming that one she would be awestruck if I added it and then just heard it.  Any Frozen song would be appreciated by the neighborhood kids.  Thanks in advance for sharing.    Thomas

tbonerex@aol.com

Edited by Thomas Terry

I would also like to get a copy of "All About That Bass" and "Do you want to build a snowman" if you are still sharing.

Thanks in advance

Reefrus@excite.com

post-15209-0-22670400-1417629198_thumb.jI would also appreciate " All about that bass" and "Do you want to build a snowman".  It would be for my fire department which will be participating in a parade with our rig on Dec 6th.  This is also our second year with LOR and we deocorate our tower ladder with a movable 35' candy cane.  Thanks in advance ur1two161@aol.com

Edited by alwaysinheat