Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tonybiviano

Frozen, All About that Bass, Trans Siberian Orchestra

@khawes, would you upload the sequences to your site when and if you get them?  I would like "Do you want to build a snowman" (CanelaLights@outlook.com if you get them via e-mail).  I have Let it Go and in Summer.  Thanks!

A much tweaked version of let it go that I got from Chris Richardson is now in my 2014 directory.  My pixel tree is blank because I'm using Dave's sequence which you can get here:

http://www.holidaysequences.com/let-it-go-12-ccr-tree-sequence.html

for just $35.

http://christmasoutloud.com/sequences/ChristmasOutLoud/2014/

my 2014 visualizer file is there too.

if anyone has any sequences from frozen I would greatly appreciate them  firedude_1@msn.com

Hello everyone!

I too am new at this, first year.  I have a 16 channel setup still in the works. Main attraction is an 16 strand xmas tree broke into 4 color channels.  I was wondering if someone would share with me the All about the bass song sequence and any other sequence to get this project off the ground.  Thanks in advance.  genvoodoo@gmail.com 

Dito above!  Frozen sequences and All About that Bass PLEASE!!

kzziboys@yahoo.com

Hey everyone I am a newbie only working with 16 channels and it is my first year. Any help and advice will be great and would love to see the frozen and all about the bass sequence if you can.. Thanks in Advance Everyone.. Hoping my first time is good..

email: nickysantana87@yahoo.com

I would love to add frozen songs this year as well. if anyone has these broken down I would really appreciate it! gork68@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I have a TSO Wizards in Winter that I'll share with you.  Took me forever to get the timing perfect.

I would love a copy... Thanks in advance... mcharles18@austin.rr.com

Wes McKusick

I would love frozen or all about the bass as well.. Bradw2509@gmail.com

If its not to late I would love any of these that are willing to share grantpennington@gmail.com

I also got a way late start to the season. Hints why I am up at three AM. 3yo daughter would love let it go and snowman from frozen and as much as I can not stand the song all bout that bass. Thanks to any and all for their efforts and sharing. I have about 16 sequences done for 32 channel with 16 channel mega tree that I will be sharing soon. Thanks again if someone could send me those songs.    hilbej03@yahoo.com

Hey all, I am brand new to the forum, but entering my second season with LOR.  I am looking for any sequence from Frozen please!! i have about 10 sequences, if anyone is interested in trading sequences.  Please email them to me at bsowden6906@gmail.com.  Thanks in advance all!!!!

Check out my house's facebook page:

www.facebook.com/thehousechristmasbuilt

I am also looking for Do you want to build a snowman and all about that bass.....if anyone has a copy they would like to share. Thank you

hoydett@gmail.com

Trish

If possible could I'd love to have the Frozen sequence "Let It Go" if you're willing to share. Thank you in advance!  beachmama23@yahoo.com

hello everyone...  Would love any sequences for Frozen and All About The Bass.  Thanks in advance!.   hsv259@hotmail.com

This is just a reminder that share means just that, sharing. Be kind to those that help you in the forum and share back.

I have shared with quite a few on this thread and only one was kind enough to share a sequence with me.

In addition, if you search the forums there is a thread for free sequences which has links to other sites with tons of traditional free sequences, like TSO wizards of winter.

I would please like a copy of "to build a snowman" and "all about the bass" please as well!!  Kiddos are gonna love it!  mighty_mace@yahoo.com

I too would appreciate copies of "Do you wanna build a snowman?" And "All about that bass". Thank you. amcmac@hotmail.com

I have some sequences I would gladly share with you or anyone else. I have been the beneficiary of getting shared with and am happy to pay it forward.. If you are needing any let me know and Ill happily share what I have. 

This is just a reminder that share means just that, sharing. Be kind to those that help you in the forum and share back.

I have shared with quite a few on this thread and only one was kind enough to share a sequence with me.

In addition, if you search the forums there is a thread for free sequences which has links to other sites with tons of traditional free sequences, like TSO wizards of winter.

I would love any/all of these, also!

I have 16 channels- this is my first year, but I've been watching/reading for several years now. :)

Excited about my first light show!!!!

nmd84@yahoo.com

I am a 1st year newbie too!  Also hoping to get a 16 channel version of Let It Go and All About That Base.

jostalin@att.net

Thank you!

Very cool community on here, awesome how everyone shares. This is my 3rd year, and I still could use some awesome sequences!

Can you all email some to me? peejp24@icloud.com.

Thanks again.

-p