Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen, All About that Bass, Trans Siberian Orchestra

tonybiviano

I am willing to share "In Summer" and "Let it Go" with anyone who wants it, just e-mail me to the same address.

Thank you all!!!

Sorry can't help your request. I just emailed to get the ones you're sharing.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CanelaLights

• kcanale

• amstone110

• tonybiviano

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Started way to late this year, could i please get a copy of any of those sequences.  I would score major points with my kids for Frozen sequences and it would be a major surprise for my wife to have a popular pop song this year

Thanks in advance

Notcash@aol.com 

@khawes, would you upload the sequences to your site when and if you get them?  I would like "Do you want to build a snowman" (CanelaLights@outlook.com if you get them via e-mail).  I have Let it Go and in Summer.  Thanks!

A much tweaked version of let it go that I got from Chris Richardson is now in my 2014 directory.  My pixel tree is blank because I'm using Dave's sequence which you can get here:

http://www.holidaysequences.com/let-it-go-12-ccr-tree-sequence.html

for just $35.

http://christmasoutloud.com/sequences/ChristmasOutLoud/2014/

my 2014 visualizer file is there too.

Hello everyone!

I too am new at this, first year.  I have a 16 channel setup still in the works. Main attraction is an 16 strand xmas tree broke into 4 color channels.  I was wondering if someone would share with me the All about the bass song sequence and any other sequence to get this project off the ground.  Thanks in advance.  genvoodoo@gmail.com 

I have a TSO Wizards in Winter that I'll share with you.  Took me forever to get the timing perfect.

I would love a copy... Thanks in advance... mcharles18@austin.rr.com

Wes McKusick

I also got a way late start to the season. Hints why I am up at three AM. 3yo daughter would love let it go and snowman from frozen and as much as I can not stand the song all bout that bass. Thanks to any and all for their efforts and sharing. I have about 16 sequences done for 32 channel with 16 channel mega tree that I will be sharing soon. Thanks again if someone could send me those songs.    hilbej03@yahoo.com

Edited by jjhilbe

Hey all, I am brand new to the forum, but entering my second season with LOR.  I am looking for any sequence from Frozen please!! i have about 10 sequences, if anyone is interested in trading sequences.  Please email them to me at bsowden6906@gmail.com.  Thanks in advance all!!!!

Check out my house's facebook page:

www.facebook.com/thehousechristmasbuilt

I am also looking for Do you want to build a snowman and all about that bass.....if anyone has a copy they would like to share. Thank you

hoydett@gmail.com

Trish