Light-O-Rama Forums
tonybiviano

Frozen, All About that Bass, Trans Siberian Orchestra

Ill take all the ones I can get please and thank you. Happy holidays.

pyrosteve_1369@yahoo.com

I would also like to get a copy of "All About That Bass" and "Do you want to build a snowman" if you are still sharing.

Thanks in advance

Reefrus@excite.com

post-15209-0-22670400-1417629198_thumb.jI would also appreciate " All about that bass" and "Do you want to build a snowman".  It would be for my fire department which will be participating in a parade with our rig on Dec 6th.  This is also our second year with LOR and we deocorate our tower ladder with a movable 35' candy cane.  Thanks in advance ur1two161@aol.com

Edited by alwaysinheat

I would love let it go, do you want to build a snow man, and any other 16 channel sequences anyone would be willing to share. This is my first year and I'm already addicted. Thank you in advance for sharing bobpike12@icloud.com

This is my 2nd year with LOR and still exploring how to create sequences.  I have 16 Channels can i also get sequences everyone is asking about.  Thanks

ane_cavenee@yahoo.com

Would also like a copy of all about that bass and build a snowman if your still sharing. Thank you in advance.

RRANDALL5563@YAHOO.COM

Please send me a copy of "all about that bass" and "do you want to build a snowman" please when time allows, thanks in advance.

cattkevin@gmail.com

Hello, If possible could i also get a copy of all about the bass, and how to build a snow man as well please.

Thank you

raven1708@gmail.com