Light-O-Rama Forums

CF50D's $149.95

uncledan

Nobody has contacted me regarding these. If Dan says someone will contact me tomorrow(yesterday) I assume that will happen. I understand it was a mishap with the new site going live premature... But let me know what's going on please. First time in seven years of purchasing product from LOR they've got me flustered... Sad to say. Always nothing but great things to say about LOR product and service.

Well it will be a real store soon. I had asked that it be password protected so we could run tests and it is now but your order did get in... We can fulfill orders from this store and looking at your order there will be not issue except with the 4 CCFs that you ordered. They should be in stock  as early as next week. 

I will have the people in the order dept contact you tomorrow and get an update on the CCF delivery date so you can get the straight scoop. With this order leaking in, you may be the first to get CCFs! 

Dan

Nobody has contacted me regarding these. If Dan says someone will contact me tomorrow(yesterday) I assume that will happen. I understand it was a mishap with the new site going live premature... But let me know what's going on please. First time in seven years of purchasing product from LOR they've got me flustered... Sad to say. Always nothing but great things to say about LOR product and service.

We haven't contacted you yet since we still no not have an ETA.  If you are afraid of falling through the cracks (which rarely happens), please feel free to open a trouble ticket and we'll keep it open and on the queue until they come in.

• 3 weeks later...

They've shipped! I'm guessing LOR will go live with new site and new product soon. At least the CF50ds.

UPS just delivered my cf50ds. These things are huge! Got something fun to play with tonight.

Edited by uncledan

I'm surprised they're not available yet. I got lucky with LOR's new site going live on accident. I guess I'm the first, or one of them anyways to get them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no need for two of these cf50ds if anyone is interested. One is unopened and one has less than 5 minutes on it. Just used it to visualize testing on computer in house. More rgb floods than I need, if there is such a thing..

I have no need for two of these cf50ds if anyone is interested. One is unopened and one has less than 5 minutes on it. Just used it to visualize testing on computer in house. More rgb floods than I need, if there is such a thing..

PM sent.

• 1 month later...

Quick question....sotry ifor this been answered. Am I correct in reading that these are connected just like a controller to the netwotk?