Light-O-Rama Forums

Any word on the summer sale?

machtoo

Well looks like the sale has closed and I just received my board today..

Word is, it's over. :P:D

Bummer for the two of you. I still see the sale prices on the LOR Store site. 

Well I don't know what is happening with mine. Recieved an email that the UPS ticket was printed and that my package was to arive today, No package and the "manifest pickup" is still showing when I hit the track button. If the status does not change or the package show up, I am going to be quite upset.

Well I don't know what is happening with mine. Recieved an email that the UPS ticket was printed and that my package was to arive today, No package and the "manifest pickup" is still showing when I hit the track button. If the status does not change or the package show up, I am going to be quite upset.

We may have printed your shipping label, but until we give it to UPS it's not 'shipped'.  I'm assuming that from your previous posts you used 'TryForFree', so it could be another 9 or so weeks before we give them the box.  

I guess I gotta add another section to the sale FAQ for next year.

• Like 1

Make sure you get upset at the right people. Sometimes UPS is at fault, others it is LOR. Might fill out a help desk ticket and see what happened.

Bummer for the two of you. I still see the sale prices on the LOR Store site. 

Great that the sale prices where still showing when you posted. But bummer for me? Your a strange one Don, I got my board at sale prices. So, I really dont know why the bummer biz. I suppose you have a strange idea of what a bummer is.

Great that the sale prices where still showing when you posted. But bummer for me? Your a strange one Don, I got my board at sale prices. So, I really dont know why the bummer biz. I suppose you have a strange idea of what a bummer is.

He probably missed the sarcasm emicon

YEa, Im gonna give it another day and then go from there.

I'm pretty sure I see a ticket from you.  We've replied back why the order is on hold.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I see a ticket from you.  We've replied back why the order is on hold.

YEs. Having problems with idententy. Also been bussy with the Job. Sent an email back today and trying to get something worked out. Thank you guys .