Light-O-Rama Forums

disney world of color

kbowman

I'd be interested if anyone has done this as well, but I'm going to guess it's slim pickings, same as Luminaria was................Just not as hot a ticket as Believe In Holiday Magic............ 

Lenny

I did it two years ago, not sure it will be to anyone's liking I used Superstar (not a fan of it for regular lights) to start with and made a lot of adjustments to get it fairly presentable.

It works on my house because I have the house in 4 colors and like the blending of colors but could use some more tweaks.

It's the opening and ending singing parts.

You can see it hear

PM me if interested.

Anyone know where to buy the sound track for this?

I haven't found where to buy the music but you can get parts of it straight from the Disney website

Most are short but you could paste them together

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2010/05/enjoy-the-sights-and-sounds-of-disneys-world-of-color-in-your-web-browser/

Here is a track list I found but does not include the holiday variations -

1. Wonderful World of Color (Main Title) The Music Of Disney: A Legacy In Song Disc 3, Track 15
  2. World of Color Theme
  3. Part of Your World The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) Disc 1, Track 5
  4. Part of Your World (Reprise) The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) Disc 1, Track 7
  5. Under the Sea The Little Mermaid: An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack (Special Edition) Disc 1, Track 6
  6. The Turtle Lope Finding Nemo (An Original Soundtrack) Track 21
  7. Pines of Rome Fantasia 2000 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Track 2
  8. Define Dancing WALLE (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Track 22
  9. Unknown piece of score from Toy Story, I don't own this soundtrack and I couldn't find this particular section in any of the iTunes previews
  10. Zurg's Planet Toy Story 2 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Track 4
  11. The Ellie Badge Up (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) Track 21
  12. A Whole New World Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Track 9
  13. Happy End in Agrabah Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Track 20
  14. Friend Like Me Aladdin (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Track 6
  15. Firebird Suite Fantasia 2000 (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Track 8
  16. Just Around the Riverbend Pocahontas (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Track 6
  17. Farewell Pocahontas (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Track 26
  18. A Bug's Life Suite A Bug's Life (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Track 1 *For this one I prefer Track 6, Flik Leaves, it's not the exact same piece of music, but it's close, and it's a much shorter track to match a relatively short part of the show.
  19. Little April Shower Bambi (An Original Walt Disney Records Soundtrack) Track 4
  20. Mermaids Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Soundtrack From the Motion Picture) Track 5
  21. Drink Up Me Hearties Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) Track 13
  22. ....To Die For The Lion King (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Track 7
  23. So Close Enchanted (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) Track 4
  24. Transformation Beauty and the Beast (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Track 14
  25. World of Color Finale (Featuring Elements of A Whole New World and Part of Your World) Unreleased
  26. World of Color Exit Music Unreleased

Found it here - http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?164870-World-of-Color-Track-List

Jim

I have a copy of what seems to be a studio version of both Winter Dreams and the World of Color.

Both are full versions with exit music.

I am happy to share, the only thing I would ask in return is if you sequence it, that you might share with me.

I just have no time this year to do any sequencing.

If interested shoot me your email. Thanks.

I can't guarantee I will get it sequenced this year but I would like to get a copy if I could.  This is my first year and I have a long ways to go...

Jim

• 3 years later...

Not trying to hijack the thread but I saw very little response for the request so I sent my version of the sequence to the 4 email addresses I could find on this thread.

Sorry, I had sent mine but didn't post "sent" on here, (or at least from what I remember I did.)

Very nice of you roverdish to share. Do you have a video of it? I like to see what other do , so many talented folks here that amaze me.

Like I said above I did mine in Superstar and was never completely satisfied with it but I felt on my set up it did use all 4 of my colors well enough to be a world of color.

With that said I am always happy to share.  I think this community is fantastic because the knowledge and efforts they share so willingly.