Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have the thx intro sequenced??

Steven Singleton Jr.

If so and would not mind sharing could you either let me know or send it to twindaddy2003x2 at yahoo.com I would really like to have it this year. I will not type anymore hard to see stright(aka just got home from the hospital after having gall bladder taken out and on some CRAZY meds from the hospital and pain pills.)lol Won't be doing much on the display for a couple days BUT 90% of it is already up so I am fine. Thanks

The animation part is posted on lorsequences.com (do a search in google) but they do not have the music for copyright purposes. I would rather have the music and build my own sequence though so hopefully someone else has it.

fordsbyjay wrote:

Sorry about that. I am offshore using satellite internet and sometimes it takes forever to send then all of a sudden I have multiple posts from clicking the send button once.

Tell me you're not on a warm deserted island, but still programing palm trees?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the THX file that you are looking for, along with others. If you haven't already found it, then PM me any I will send it to you.

Brian Mahnke

I noticed a good amount of interest in the THX audio file so I decided to create an audio clip that would be along the same line but different. I used the old OuterLimits TV show open with liberal edits and holiday sound additions. PM me and I will be happy to send the audio track for your sequencing pleasure.

- Dave

• 2 months later...

Well, this has created a bit more work for me. I currently have both my Speakers over my garage. Now I will need to move the left speaker to the far left side of the house to get the effect of the clip. I'm so jazzed to see how it looks and sounds though.

Last year I used a pair of speakers that were already connected in the garage. For occasional show listening I’d crack the garage door to hear the music. I’m hoping to do outdoor speakers for this year. This would definitely enhance our viewing experience from the front yard.

I wasn’t planning on placing the speakers to far apart. But, you’ve definitely got me thinking about stereo separation now.