Light-O-Rama Forums

No pics yet but....

NINtender

Thanks to all the support I"ve found here (and the Wive's ideas I stole!) I've managed to set up some "singing" pumpkins as a dry run for Christmas.

I'm glad I did, 'cause now my wife wants to know how we can make it more dazzling for Xmas

"Another controller or two would help...."

She now as well has "got the bug".

While mine isn't completely original, I'll see what I can do to post a video/picture. A completely separate adventure there!

Congrats! Now animating Christmas will be "old hat" for you.

Would love to see the video/pics when you get them.

Keep having fun,

-Tim

Waits in anticipation of Pics and video. Well it's my better half asking for pics and video but, would love to see some.
Cheers
Evan

I'll have a video up as soon as I can figure out why the heck adobe premier keeps outputting 115MB files for a 3 minute video... Youtube just laughs and chokes. Funny thing is that no matter the quality or screen size I cant get the size below the 100mb limit. I'm missing something, I just have to figure it out.

Matt

If you have a digital Camera you can use it. I have a Canon S1 IS and it shoots great video. Some of the digital Camera's on the market have Video modes as well. Or there is always Mini-DV or DVD-R Recorders as well.

-Evan