Light-O-Rama Forums

Reflections of Earth Sequence

BrianBruderer

I have a Reflections of Earth sequence. Reflections of Earth is a song used at the Illuminations show at Disney's Epcot center.

• Like 1

That's my favorite show at WDW! You did edit the music so does that mean if you sell the sequence you'll be selling the edited music?

The plan is to have two more sequences for the Pixel tree by Nov 22. I plan on doing "Christmas Canon" and "Rock Ye Merry Gentlemen." That is all I will have time to do this year. I will do more next year.

Awesome job! I would definitely sign up for a master class with you if it was offered. Been trying to figure out (without any luck) how to get the swirling effect. Any hints?

The swirling is done with the Spiral and Fan effect in the Smooth effects dialog box. For fan, set the number of blades to 3,4,5, or whatever you want, set number of colors to 8 and click on add and you should get an interesting swirl.

In the Help file there is a summary of accelerators and commands that will help show you how to specify the spiral or fan to go outward or inward. Basically, you use the left mouse button to determine the direction of the arrow coming from the center, click and drag with the right mouse button to determine the direction.

Also, experiment with each of the settings to find out what they do.

"God Bless the USA", "Reflections of Earth", and "Christmastime" are already available on my web site at www.superstarlights.com

"Christmas Canon" and "Rock Ye Merry Gentlemen" for the 360 degree CCP tree should be finished and available for purchase by Nov 22.

• Like 1

I should have a 6 CCR version of Hallelujah chorus by the end of next week. But I don't think I will have a 6 CCR version of "Reflections of Earth" until next year.

"God Bless the USA", "Reflections of Earth", and "Christmastime" are already available on my web site at www.superstarlights.com

"Christmas Canon" and "Rock Ye Merry Gentlemen" for the 360 degree CCP tree should be finished and available for purchase by Nov 22.

Nov. 22 is right around the corner.  Nothing like putting on a little pressure.....LOL