Light-O-Rama Forums

My Halloween Display

Ponddude

This is my first year doing an animated Halloween display. Now I didn't want to go with the halloween music and the lights animated to it like at Christmas...I wanted to save that for the Christmas show. So its just a bunch of scary sounds playing and the lights making it creepy.

Greg

• 2 months later...

Ponddude wrote:

This is my first year doing an animated Halloween display. Now I didn't want to go with the halloween music and the lights animated to it like at Christmas...I wanted to save that for the Christmas show. So its just a bunch of scary sounds playing and the lights making it creepy.

Greg

Greg I am bigjohn and I would like to know where you got the thunder for your Halloween display. Thank you.

Ponddude wrote:

Greg

Ponddude,

Absolutlely brilliant video, big pat on the back for that. Please tell me where you got the music from?

Pete.