Light-O-Rama Forums

House on Christmas Street Sequence

Denny

I know LOR is busy with LOR II right now, but was wondering if the sequence for the House on Christmas Street will be released this year?

Same here...working on Halloween sequences right now(nothing like the last minute) and have not updated last year's 80 channels to 128+ channes for Christmas yet. Thought I'd keep Halloween simple by sticking with 32 channel and then my wife goes out and buys more stuff to add. Now I'm up to 40+ channels. Just 3.5 songs to go and their long songs, Hotel CA, Thriller and This is Halloween plus 1/3 through Monster Mash.

Nothing like pressure. Been working on sequences every possible hour now, plus teach a college class and also taking an extension class too. Oh, I'm the chair person for the school board and also a HazMat 1st responder. Nothing like being busy.

I'm FEELING the PRESSURE!!!!!

I'm feeling the pressure too; still constructing displays for the Christmas display which will be mostly just animated. I have procrastinated too long to sequence to music since I was waiting for LOR II, but don't think I will have the time now, even if it was to be released today. I am hoping that LOR will release the sequence for the House on Christmas Street and I can adapt their sequence to my display so I will have at least one sequenced song.

24 channels...That would work for me if you are willing to share it. Email to me if you wish to the email in my profilr!

Thanks!

I am not looking for any specific number of channels, 24 would work fine. Most of my channels this year will be used to control animation. However, after last year, the neighbors, friends, and family are talking about the synchronized lights from last year. Don't want to disappoint them, so figure I need to include a song or two that are synchronized to music. I really like the song and don't think too many people around here are familiar with it. That is why I thought it would be an appropriate one to have. The pressure is on; the wife keeps painting cutouts and as she finishes, she wants me to cut out more. I have been really keeping the Winfield shipping dept. busy. All this has thrown me behind as I still have the heat sinks to install on four new kits, build enclosures for the new controllers, reroute my dedicated circuits to the new shed/shop I built this past year just for the Christmas display. Then, I want to get started putting up lights in about two weeks. Tempus fugit!

I will send you an email in the morning, keep in mind I am NOT a professional.

Speaking of Winfield, I decided to try the lifesize nativity and lets just say it has been a tough year so it looks like I will only have the manger and Jesus, Mary and Joesph done, the rest will have to wait. I love going to the Winfield store and seeing everything before I buy.

Jim

Thanks Jim. Believe me, I am by no means professional either, any help will be appreciated.

My wife really enjoys the painting. I'm glad she does, as it's geat having both of us involved in the same hobby. She does a much better job than I ever could. I'll have to take a couple pictures and post them on PC.

I did it last year. Had every element of the song. Deer on the roof, nativit, angels, carolers singing, the works. Total channels was 268 so let me know if you want it. Since Judy has been so nice to everyone I think this is one I will share.

At Robin's encouragement, I have completed sequencing House On Christmas Street for my 16 channel mega tree. I have not done a lot of sequencing but I think this one turned out pretty good.

Have Fun, Forest

I am doing House on Christmas Street to 192 channels. Most is finished but I still have a few small sections that still need work. I think its a great song for the display but am finding certain sections difficult to sequence. Every time I watch the completed song I decide to change or add something. Well I still have some time left before lights go on Thanksgiving Night. Has anyone else found difficulty sequencing in certain sections?

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to view this sequence. I jumped from 32 to 64 channels this year and am working on some of my old songs and trying new ones like this one but by the way everyone is talking I am not sure I will have enough time to tackle this one.