Light-O-Rama Forums

Export Superstar sequence to LOR Sequence Editor

Tim

I just updated to version 3.10.6 last night and am trying to export my SS sequence into LOR sequence editor using the "export" command under the File tab in SS.  Everytime I try this an error occurs and shuts down SS.  Any reason as to why this is happening??  I checked the forums and didn't see this type of a question so I am sorry if this is a repeat question from the past.  Thanks for your help!

Tim

I'm not sure if it is in the forums anywhere, but there is a known problem where export of large sequences in some cases will crash SuperStar. I have a fix for it and it will be in the next release. If you could email your SuperStar .sup file to me at brian@superstarlights.com  I can confirm that my new code fixes the problem.

The SuperStar sequence file will end with .sup and will be at:

c:\ <your lightorama folder> \ SuperStar \ Sequences

• 1 month later...

Brian,

I'm having the same problem.  After upgrading to LOR S3 10.6 (which looks to have Superstar version 3.10.0.0.6), I could not export 6 of the 8 sequences I had created with the previous version (don't remember what it was).

I found a link to a 10.7 version of SuperStar, and that allowed me to export 7 of the 8 sequences.  Still having problems with 1.

Also, I don't think I should be using the 10.7, since each time I bring up a SuperStar sequence, it appends '_vis' to the sequence name. 

Any suggestions on how to export these using the correct version of SuperStar?

Thanks

Doug

Please email me the sequence that is not exporting. email it to brian@superstarlights.com  The file will end with .sup and will be at:

c:\ <your lightorama folder> \ SuperStar \ Sequences

As for appending '_vis' to the file name, the program does to indicate that the sequence is one that was done to a visualization. You can edit then name to not have the _vis on it if you want.