Light-O-Rama Forums

old seq loaded into ss to add ccr and more channels?

dan martens

is there a way to load old seq into ss to add ccr and channels? second year newbie?

thanks

Yes. Load the .sup file, import your new visualization, and sequence away. Just remember to save it as something else.

I go through each song 5 times. I create my Pixtree sequence first, save it, load a different visualization, modify, delete or let stand the effects that were created for the Pixtree.

remember when you do your visualizer you are limited on channel in sse  I found out the hard way after sequencing a whole song and then couldn't transfer it to the sequence editor  I had to redo my visualization then when I transferred it to sse the lights were all over the place I think sse is limited to 3600 channels on 24 ccr license  so you can do a little at a time and put it into your sequence as a subsequence I figured that out after I READ THE DIRECTIONS  LOL but all is good now just more work  hopefully lor will up the channels in both editors so I can see my whole display at one time on screen  hello LOR are you listening LOL

Edited by john fulkerson

ok the files are a lms file and i cant find them when in superstar. i am very new at all this

thanks for any help

Oh! :(  I thought you were speaking of a .sup file. That, I'm afraid, is not able to happen in Superstar. I think I read where Brian might look into that, taking a .lms file and loading it into Superstar, but I don't know if it will happen. If you don't have the original .sup file, then you'll either have to re-sequence in Superstar with your new Visualization or sequence it in the Showtime Sequence editor. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news my friend. 

Wish I could be of more help.