Light-O-Rama Forums

WOWLights vs LOR sale prices

dbltrukr1

Any idea on price difference between WOWLights Memorial Day sale and LOR summer sale pricing? (If about the same wife says I can get 1 now and 1 later....) 

What item are you wanting to buy?  If it is a PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE controller, LOR had them last year for $189.95 during the summer sale.

Earle

Slight price difference but usually when LOR has the sale is a best guess, if you want a decent price then go with WoWLights now but if you aren't in a hurry then check back here frequently for the LOR announcement.

Earle do you remember was that a complete assembled unit for $189.95 or the one that you have to assemble the cords  .Thanks Dennis

Earle do you remember was that a complete assembled unit for $189.95 or the one that you have to assemble the cords  .Thanks Dennis

more than likely the one that you have to connect the cords.

It was the one that you have to assemble the cords.

Edited by EARLE W. TALLEY

Thanks guys for the info the wow prices are probably what lor will charge this summer. anybody know what the price will be for the 24 channel dc board and when it will be out

Thanks for the info, I notice that LOR regular price increased $10 over last year and WOWLights sale price is $10 higher than LORs summer sale from last year. Sounds like I'm going to have more channels than I thought....

scottam67   hi I guess where kinda neighbors .

Not too far at all.   I've seen your videos several times, I never realized you were right off 294.  I would have liked to shown the family your CCR tree last year.  

I noticed for me anyway that  wow lights beats lor on final price because wow lights don't have a handling charge. it's only around 10 or 12 bucks for me so not a huge deal,so during the sale it's pretty much a wash

Mike at WoWLights took the time to answer all my questions and for those that know me they can be numerous!!  Made me feel comfortable about my purchase so I make most of my  purchases there.  There customer support is second to none.

• 3 weeks later...

does any one know how much the 16 channel residential starter package went for last summer sale please let me know so i can see if its worth the wait its driving me crazy but i need the best bang for my buck

Mike at WoWLights took the time to answer all my questions and for those that know me they can be numerous!!  Made me feel comfortable about my purchase so I make most of my  purchases there.  There customer support is second to none.

This will be my second year doing lights, but I think it will be next year before I'm ready to tackle a complete sequence on my own.  I would like to add a mega-tree this year though.  Do you know if the WOW sequences can be edited? My display is nothing like theirs.  Thanks!

This will be my second year doing lights, but I think it will be next year before I'm ready to tackle a complete sequence on my own.  I would like to add a mega-tree this year though.  Do you know if the WOW sequences can be edited? My display is nothing like theirs.  Thanks!

they can be edited, some include the music.  When I started I knew I wanted a mega tree and ten mini's but other than that nothing else "matched".  It got me started and I branched out from there.

they can be edited, some include the music.  When I started I knew I wanted a mega tree and ten mini's but other than that nothing else "matched".  It got me started and I branched out from there.

Same here I got some of wow sequences good start

Thanks! I didn't want to get stuck if they didn't match up, since my display doesn't look like their suggested set-up at all.  I'm really looking forward to having the mega tree this year.