Light-O-Rama Forums

Beetle Juice Dubstep

JF1993

My sister found this awesome dubstep remix inspired by the Beetlejuice movie and cartoons. I thought you guys might want to use it for a sequence so here's the YouTube link 

I have to start working on some new Halloween sequences for 2013 and I will definitely be using this song.

lets make a deal a have some new ones lets talk        I have a new dubstep halloween mix also

• 2 weeks later...

I did a edited version of it if anyone would like to take a look at it will send if you do any tweeking of it please send me a copy thanks pm me with e mail will send

I did a edited version of it if anyone would like to take a look at it will send if you do any tweeking of it please send me a copy thanks pm me with e mail will send

if you have shortened it I would like to take a look.

I think the song repeats twice. I thought about cutting it in half to save time, but I haven't done so yet.

• 1 month later...

Would love to see this one.

If you want I could upload all your work into my dropbox account and make a folder called James Morris sequences then you could just send the link to anyone.  I have 500gb of space on my account.

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Gota Say.....JF 1963..... NOT a bad Find, NOW to figure a Pumpkin setup... (haven't even done one x-mas yet. OMG !).

• 1 month later...

I'm just about done with this sequence for my show. I was going to do an all Beetlejuice themed show, but then realized there aren't a whole lot of songs to do from that particular movie. Anyway I should be finishing this one up in a few days tops here

I'm just about done with this sequence for my show. I was going to do an all Beetlejuice themed show, but then realized there aren't a whole lot of songs to do from that particular movie. Anyway I should be finishing this one up in a few days tops here

need any other sequences?  I have that one but also have a skrillex you might like.