My First Show 2012

JF1993

Carol of the Bells:

All I Want for Christmas:

Dueling Jingle Bells:

Winter Wonderland:

Wonderful Christmas Time:

Fleurs Du Mal: https://vimeo.com/56301934

Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions below. Oh and sorry if the camera blurs out in some spots, it has an automatic focus which doesn't work well at night.

When someone wonders what they can do with "only" 16 channels they need to take a look at what you did. Nice.

Auto focus is not your friend - way too hyper to ever make dancing lights look good.

I know right lol. Next time I'll use a different camera. As for only using 16 channels I really had to come up with a strategy that made it seem like there were more channels then there really were. That's how I came up with the 5 channels of red and 5 channels of blue + the 4 mini trees. Oh and the star and flood. Next year I'm planning on moving up to 48 channels so hopefully everything goes well. I'll make a note to turn off the auto focus next time.

Thanks,

JF1993

Nice job... and again from someone using just one controller! ;) You guys are WWWWaaaaayyyy more efficient with channels than I could ever imagine being. Can't wait to see what you come up with next year when you'll have 3x as many to work with.

• The topic was locked