Light-O-Rama Forums

Search not working?

centauri61032

I came to the forums looking for help with my new RGB lights. But if I simply enter 'rgb' in the search box, I find no results. I have a hard time believing the search it working properly, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Make sure that when you enter a search, that you select "forums" rather than "this topic" "members", or "help"

Make sure that when you enter a search, that you select "forums" rather than "this topic" "members", or "help"

I find this is my problem often and I navigate back out to the main forum top level page and search from there. Definitely sounds like the problem he's having.

I find this is my problem often and I navigate back out to the main forum top level page and search from there. Definitely sounds like the problem he's having.

Thanks for the tip.... After trying it, I found something interesting. I went back to the top level and entered RGB for a search, but still got nothing. But I entered 'Bethlehem" (as in the star), and got results. Maybe just 'rgb' is too short, or returns too many results, or...?? In any case, it doesn't give any error. Just 'nothing found'.

• The topic was locked