Light-O-Rama Forums

New 2012 display videos

GS

Wowie zowie....I'm mesmerized! It's like watching the fountains at Bellagio. Fantastic...thank you for sharing!

Such a different approach then most others. Very magical. The second video I heard in my head the Disney VoiceOver guy "And now, during our show at the magical world of Disney..."

All your stuff looks so perfect! How long did you spend on the programming end, say for the 4th song?

Such a different approach then most others. Very magical. The second video I heard in my head the Disney VoiceOver guy "And now, during our show at the magical world of Disney..."

All your stuff looks so perfect! How long did you spend on the programming end, say for the 4th song?

Sorry for the dbl post gang, phone went a little nuts.

Perfect! I like the simplicity of the design, it works. Then I saw the picture of the setup, everything is huge in scale. Great job on the sequencing.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow I really like the stars and the spiraling mini trees. Did you make those stars yourself?

I'm working on a set up very similar to this, because my front yard is kinda small

Edited by JF1993

Wow I really like the stars and the spiraling mini trees. Did you make those stars yourself?

I'm working on a set up very similar to this, because my front yard is kinda small

Thanks JF. The mini trees are 5' tom cages, 12 channels each. The 5' stars are made by Bill V.

• The topic was locked