Light-O-Rama Forums

Changing configuration file AFTER song is already programmed.

Greg.Ca

I just found out that the channel assigned to our radio transmitter has been assigned in our configuration file. 8-9 songs have already been programmed with this transmitter being assigned in the configuration file.

I now need to alter the configuration file AFTER the songs have already been programmed.

What steps do I need to take to ensure rhat the transmitter will ONLY be in the background and on during the show while the songs play?

Can a configuration file be altered after the lms files have been generated? --Greg--

Change one of the sequences, export a new configuration, then re-import it into every other sequence.

For what it's worth, many of us just leave the transmitter on 24/7 during the season. It takes very little power... you can even broadcast music while the lights are off if you like...

See this is what I did and its what messed me up big time and caused me over 5-6 hours of going through each and every sequence to re-arange the way the channels were lined up.....Does it have a different effect when you have channels broken up by group and not use a master list of channels?

Agree with Tim about the transmitter. I leave it on all the time between nightly shows. I run ZaraRadio to constantly play Christmas music and to make announcements every half hour about show times, hints for parking, weather forecasts for the evening, and other information.

I agree with Richard. I also use Zara. I have announcements and Time and temp/humidity running all day. It is a great way to keep everyone informed.