Light-O-Rama Forums

Only Showing 6 of 12 CCR's

redsea300

Ok here we go. I am running 12 CCR's Horizontal. Bottom CCR is 01 Top CCr is 0C. Have it networked so 01 to 06 is Aux B and 07 to 0C is Aux A. Sequence editor and Visualizer are networked the same. If I just use an on function and let it go string by string to test the two and seeing the same all is good. Now I take a SuperStar file I programed and saved then export into a .lms file so I can use it as a subsequence in the Sequence editor is where the problem is. the top half 07 to OC plays fine. The bottom 01 to 06 show nothing. I have the superstar Networked Aux A is 07 to 0C and Aux B is 01 to 06. First ribbon is listed as 01.

Any ideas. I tried switching Aux B to 06 to 01 didn't help.

Thanks in advance

Don C.

Ok here we go. I am running 12 CCR's Horizontal. Bottom CCR is 01 Top CCr is 0C. Have it networked so 01 to 06 is Aux B and 07 to 0C is Aux A. Sequence editor and Visualizer are networked the same. If I just use an on function and let it go string by string to test the two and seeing the same all is good. Now I take a SuperStar file I programed and saved then export into a .lms file so I can use it as a subsequence in the Sequence editor is where the problem is. the top half 07 to OC plays fine. The bottom 01 to 06 show nothing. I have the superstar Networked Aux A is 07 to 0C and Aux B is 01 to 06. First ribbon is listed as 01.

Any ideas. I tried switching Aux B to 06 to 01 didn't help.

Thanks in advance

Don C.

Looked into this and there is indeed a bug in the code. In your case you are not using the Standard network, and so I expect you have it disabled in the SuperStar Configuration dialog box. But I'll bet you have first and last unit IDs set to 01 to 06 for the standard network. The workaround to the bug is to temporarily enable the standard network and change it to be a range that is above any that you are using such as 20 to 21. Then disable the standard network again. Export again and see if it works.

I will fix the bug in the next release so that it will ignore the settings if the network is disabled.

That is excatly what it was. I did as you said and all is great. Thanks Brian yo are the best. Now on to more programing.

Will there be any issues with the sequences i purchased from you Brian where i am running the SS demo?