Light-O-Rama Forums

Arch Building

Maine Lights

Each year the wife and I total up what the holiday costs us.. not electricity, but prop building as each year is a different theme. Well, I've started figuring the costs beforehand to get a better handle on what we can and cant do, cost-wise..

Prop building costs plus Crown Royal costs, plus Electricity costs = ah I can't add all the crown royal costs up its way too much LOL

I dont want to add up the cost! I buy stuff from the day after Christmas to the day of lol...I am sure iam not alone. I know the feeling with the costs....thank god for costco so I can afford my gallons of Captian Morgan and diet coke.I think the Captian keeps my sanity!

Captain Morgan and Diet Coke. Glad you are watching your calorie intake. Gotta stay healthy to put up the lights.

I think it tastes better with diet coke. YES costco just got in by us last month...also like Sailor Jerry,a little bit cheeper but has a lot of taste!

bah!! The aspirtane wrecks the flavor.. hey, if yer gonna play.. then play.. go the full-leaded version o' coke!! B)

Anytime Bill, thats why us ol' farts hang out here.. 'course, some o' us arrre older than others, right Don?? :P

Edited by TJ Hvasta

Guest Don Gillespie

bah!! The aspirtane wrecks the flavor.. hey, if yer gonna play.. then play.. go the full-leaded version o' coke!! B)

Anytime Bill, thats why us ol' farts hang out here.. 'course, some o' us arrre older than others, right Don?? :P

Diet coke with rum yuck Crown Royal on ice yes, and yer right sum of us is older than others but not by much ;)