Light-O-Rama Forums

Cant Upload Zip File To Forum

TJ Hvasta

Ok, I dont know whats going on.. I uploaded a zip file this morning in Sequence folder (a Spaceballs ToT taunt), but one of the files I zipped was the .lcs, not .lms file.. ok, fine, zipped the correct files again, Now it's says "You're not permitted to upload this kind of file".. it's a .zip.. I removed the bad zip file.. I have 221k avail (this one is only 42k) so whats the deal??

Anyone, anyone? Bueller, Bueller?

ok.. something strange indeed is going on.

I cant upload a .zip or .wav file now, when I could half hour ago, but a single .lms is ok..

I killed off the original .zip with the bad file, now it wont let me upload the fixed one.. wont allow anything but a single .lms.. no wav, no (fixed) zip

I mean rename the .zip to .lms and see if it uploads, if it does then just put in the directions that its a zip not a lms and enjoy

Bowing to Upper Mgmt, it'll be more legal just providing a link to get the file needed..

"Google (title) xxxxxxxx, third link, first page, fourth file.. " doing that makes you just a search engine if the file isnt available for purchase somewhere.

Per Dan -

The ability to upload a ZIP file will be re-enabled. However, including an audio file within a ZIP will not be permitted.