Light-O-Rama Forums

Trouble Drawing Channel 9 In Animation

digitalfreeloaders

Any body haviing problems drawing on channels in the animation editor ? second year using lor program had no problem last vear with it this year upgraded to six core cpu and move up to windows 7 home than stated having problems im using s2 fimeware 2.9.4 could it because i moved from xp to win 7 any way it will draw on all other channls just fine it only on 9 on controllor 1 or 2 i deleted evrything and reinstalled it same thing ouce in a while it will work most of the time it wont work just drive ya crazy any help would be nice thanks

I doubt the change in OS is affecting channel 9.

So you click on View -> Animation then click on "Draw" and have channel 9 selected. The grids should be on the animation view at this point. You are saying that when you go to draw in the animation view, nothing is drawn? Any chance you have the color of the channel set to black? If you do, then it's going to look like nothing is being drawn (if you have the default black background.)

I doubt the change in OS is affecting channel 9.

So you click on View -> Animation then click on "Draw" and have channel 9 selected. The grids should be on the animation view at this point. You are saying that when you go to draw in the animation view, nothing is drawn? Any chance you have the color of the channel set to black? If you do, then it's going to look like nothing is being drawn (if you have the default black background.)

Thanks for answering my post Don you solved our problem, we did not even think of that! Went and changed the color and viola we saw what we had drawn. We sure appreciate the help! :)