Light-O-Rama Forums

Multiple pictures

Paul M Krupa

Iam starting to get some things figured out on the visualizer but before I get to far, my layout is wide, is there a way to put two pictures together to show whole layout together?

Thanks,

PMK

Paul M Krupa wrote:

Iam starting to get some things figured out on the visualizer but before I get to far, my layout is wide, is there a way to put two pictures together to show whole layout together?

Thanks,

PMK

I used paint to do that. Go to the directory with both photos. Right click and open with paint. Open another instance of paint and create a new picture, but make it large enough to fit to photos (file>new, resize).

Go to the first photo and copy all of it or the parts that you want.

Go to the new picture and paste it.

Go to the second photo and copy all of it or the parts that you want.

Go to the new picture and paste it, then you can move it around so that it isn't on top of the first one.

Last, crop the whole thing and save it.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem with my display, so use a program to merge three photos together, I still had issues with missing parts of bushes on my driveway arches, so dev Mike and Jim suggested this to me, it's easier just to show you. in the photo attached my main displays on the top I have a stage left and a stage right for the areas I just couldn't get into the photo. Took some time putting it all together, and I'm just starting out learning how to use the new visualizer this was my first step, I must say it took me all day just learned this, now I'm trying to figure out how to create icicles. Hope this helps

Attached files 315121=17209-com house photo for light o