Light-O-Rama Forums

Cosmic color flood

hdracer

Argghhhhhh.....
My fingers were ready to use that new debit card!!
Any plans on producing one?

Thanks

I'm sorry... We should have had a video made. I will promise to keep the sale price on the CCF until we have a video posted.

Dan

I will patiently wait. Thanks Dan.
Looks nice sitting there. Just want to make sure I make a good decision.
Like dad always said to me. A good decision to make is an educated one.

It is a bright flood light but we do need to get some videos out there. I don't have a video camera (the official LOR camera died) but I think my wife's camera has a video mode in it so perhaps I can use it to get some video.

Dan

Okay, everybody over to Dan's house so we can block out the sun today so he can get a video of the floods in the dark before tonight's sale.

magish01 wrote:

Okay, everybody over to Dan's house so we can block out the sun today so he can get a video of the floods in the dark before tonight's sale.

There are a few people who I would rather not know where I live! Especially if the miss out on the mad grab tonight :( (just kidding).

We will keep the CCFs at this sale price until people have had a chance to see a video of them in action.

Dan

Donny M. Carter wrote:

It's a bright ass flood light! What more do you need to know?

yukon

Apparently so are you.....:)

Donny is neither bright or a flood light sir.

Dan, since many of us use Rainbows, Mighty Minis and other types of floods, if you were able to do a side-by-side comparison even with a poor quality camera, we'd be able to see relative differences.

Many of us are concerned about hotspots. I, for instance, mount my floods on my rain gutters, angled down on my walls. They are about 1 1/2 feet from the wall and I get hotspots using the MMFL. I need to get about 4 feet away before the hotspots go away.

I'd really like to see how the CCF compares.

I would be very interested in the point where hotspots appear. Or, at what minimum distance do the colors lose saturation and become individual colors...as I plan on using them in a close range. I have a Chauvet color pallette, which is great, but that requires a dmx control, which I am trying very hard to avoid. Hopefully it functions in the range the pallette works..
thanks

"It's a bright ass flood light! What more do you need to know"?
that is what i need to know....

LightORamaDan wrote:

It is a bright flood light but we do need to get some videos out there. I don't have a video camera (the official LOR camera died) but I think my wife's camera has a video mode in it so perhaps I can use it to get some video.

Dan

Did you get a new video camera after that sold out sale?

I have 2 sets of CCF coming. My company has several high end DSLR's and lots of F1.4 and 2.8 L series lens. Short strokes - When my gear gets here, I will video CCF, CCP and CCR's so people can get an idea of individual and mixed performance. I will also try various distances and cladding types/colours for comparison. I am a moderate sequencer, but a capable videographer! Send me your wish list of comparisons and I will aim to please. I need these answers anyway to plan Halloween and Christmas shows. I'll admit I bought on reputation and past LOR experience but I did buy blind!