Light-O-Rama Forums

Is this supposed to happen?

scubado

I'm doing a Mega Ball Tree with RGB dumb ribbon: http://forums.planetchristmas.com/index.php?/topic/49730-mega-ball-tree/ I have it setup in visualizer just like the picture, when imported into Superstar, the interior parts of the balls are not drawn( I know someone is going to insert joke here). During playback, only a single dot in the center of each ball is seen representing the ball. Each ball is separate, 10 balls RGB = 10 RGB channels. Is this normal for RGB playback, or did I setup something wrong?

I have the same issue. Any dumb strips I draw all it actually shows in SuperStar is a pixel of the actual string. I do not know what Im doing wrong either. You can get a good idea of whats going on but not a perfect picture.

Just export from the File menu and play it in the visualizer for the final effect!

Ive been harassing Brian enough to get mine to work so Im just dealing with it till he has a break from me long enough to jump into that issue. I know when SuperStar was in production it was for CCR's then Brian did something for standard channels. As a CCR is a line of pixels, each pixel is a channel so each channel has a dot on the screen. I dont know the specifics but I do know he is quick to respond when you need help!

As a side note I have 6 Pixel strips non CCR that 100% show up in that system. My Mega tree does not as its strands of lights.

Please email your visualization file to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it.

-Brian Bruderer

scubado wrote:

Email sent.

Thanks for the file, looking at it now. Should be able to figure out what the problem is by the end of the day tomorrow.

BrianBruderer wrote:

scubado wrote:
Email sent.

Thanks for the file, looking at it now. Should be able to figure out what the problem is by the end of the day tomorrow.

I figured it out. The problem was that the code was accounting for RGB lights that are just one light such as an RGB flood or an RGB pixel but it was not taking care of the case where the entire string was RGB and all the lights in the string change to the same colors.

I have it fixed on my computer, it will be fixed in the next LOR release.