Light-O-Rama Forums

Picture size in Visualizer

bstepp1

I am changing from Aurora software to LOR. When I try to download the picture of my house into the LOR visualizer there is a prompt that says the picture is too large. I would like to know what is the largest size of picture I can use in LOR so I can take my current picture and have it modified to the specs needed inorder to use LOR. I sure would appreciate the information.

Well, in 2.9.4, you are using the Animation view within the Sequence Editor, not the stand-alone "Visualizer" which debuted in S3.

I don't recall the largest picture size the animation view will let you use. I would image 640x480 would work. If it were me, I'd star there, or 1280x960 and see if the the animation view will take it.

Thanks,
I looked through it...and I would be happy to buy the upgrade.....I am just wondering if I am going to have the same problem that the size of my current picture is going to be too large for the visualizer. The size is 4952 pixels X 1760 pixels

I would recommend scaling that back some. Somewhere on the forums (In the Visualizer section) DevMike posted what the maximum recommended size is, but I admit I didn't go searching for it before posting this.

bstepp1 wrote:

The size is 4952 pixels X 1760 pixels

That size is pretty big, but you can make it smaller (I use 1275X925 on my desktop, and 1000X500 on my netbook for comparison purposes), which will allow the computer to "keep up" with the visualizer by going into the Edit menu, background properties,size change, and making it smaller. Of course that's in S3, which I highly recommend,

Bill