Light-O-Rama Forums

Great Price On SPT-2 and Plugs

Ralph A

Wanted to pass along what I've seen as the best price for SPT-2 or plugs so far. I normally use SPT-1 but at this price I believe I'll go for it. For the prices you must log in.

http://wlcventures.com/zencart/

SPT-2 1000' $110.

Male plugs $18. (50 ct)

Female plugs $17.55 (50 ct)

Inline Female plugs $17.55 (50 count)

Ralph

I wish they would do spt1 as well. That is a great price but I don't want to deal with two different versions of cord.

jeffl wrote:

I wish they would do spt1 as well. That is a great price but I don't want to deal with two different versions of cord.

Hey Jeffi, I sent an email requesting a pre-order for SPT-1. I will post that response when I receive it.

jeffl wrote:

I hear you and agree. If they added spt 1 (or 3) at that price I'd be all over it myself.

But it's such a great price - both the wire and the plugs, I might just bite the bullet and worry about keeping the parts separate later.

I have asked Chris @ WLC before about spt1 and I think he's just gonna stick with spt2. Chris is awesome to deal with and a great guy! He also has enclosures if anyone decides to build there own PC Kit!

Donny

Donny, you are correct. Just received the email from Chris at WLC, and they do not have enough demand for both SPT-1 and SPT-2. So they will just carry the SPT-2, but its such a good buy!!

It's a great price! I would get it even if you use SPT1 already. You can keep track if you are using both. Plus, it's easy to tell the difference between the two when your making up cords. I have plenty of both in my display!

Donny

I got an email from them today, (Don't know how they got my email but hey, It worked... I'm thinking about it..)

EDIT: Ok, Checked my email from anything else from them, evidently I signed up in the past..

Opinions on this:
http://wlcventures.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=27

l0chte wrote:

I got an email from them today, (Don't know how they got my email but hey, It worked... I'm thinking about it..)

EDIT: Ok, Checked my email from anything else from them, evidently I signed up in the past..

Opinions on this:
http://wlcventures.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=27

Just buy EDM and you'll be happy for years to come.

l0chte wrote:

Opinions on this:

I picked one up in November. 2 circuit boards, connecting cable, "test " antenna, and antenna cable connector(for your own antenna). No instructions- not really needed, just add a power wall wart, connect the cables, screw in the antenna, power ON, punch in the frequency and it was good to go. I used the little "test antenna" and it gave me at least 100 yards of TX. I put it on a timer and it had no issues retaining the freq. Built a simple box for it. Wish the rest of my projects were this easy!

rbmurray210 wrote:

what is the difference in the "inline female vampire plug" and the "female vampire plug"?????

thanks

Inline female plug means you can put plugs anywhere you want on the wire and still allow the wire to pass threw.