Light-O-Rama Forums

Who is starting their shows Thanksgiving night?

WiggyHD

I finished to install and turned on for my very first time using LOR. And today (thank given day)I turned on again to show to my family couple of songs and they are impresed.
Definelly Ill wait to December to turn on lights every day.

Mine are up and running tonight, already see a few tweaks I need to make on a couple of sequences but all in all I am impressed and the traffic has started. Also there are lots of smiles. The "Official Start" has been delayed until Saturday, little Grayson across the road will push the "magic" button to start things then. He is two years old and can hardly wait. He went out of town with his mom this afternoon and won't be back til tomorrow, I have other obligations tomorrow so Saturday is his big day!!

I am up and running, Yep, some tweeks to make... but for the most part pretty good. First year. Loaded the mini directory... Plugged the pieces in and it is working just great,,, good work with good products guys.

Up and running since near the beginning of November, but did get a couple more songs in that started Thanksgiving night in Fern Park, Florida. Still sequencing a few others I hope to get in by next week.

Got a few tweaks to make on a couple of mine as well, but for the most part, looking pretty decent!:)

Up and running for the first time ever. Pretty cool to see the end result of all the hard work. Got a few adjustments to make but all in all it turn out good. I can't seem to get a good video because yard is 140' wide so I have to be back to far to get it all . hmmmm

otisriggs wrote:

Up and running for the first time ever. Pretty cool to see the end result of all the hard work. Got a few adjustments to make but all in all it turn out good. I can't seem to get a good video because yard is 140' wide so I have to be back to far to get it all . hmmmm

About only two options. Get a Pro that has a camera with a wide angle lens. Or do very slow pans. Dont want to get motion sickness. :D

Up and running last night. Couple of issues, but pretty well overall. Also got some donations for the Animal Welfare League of Arlington. A whole $3! Not bad for the first night.

Tom Straub

otisriggs wrote:

Makes you feel great! When I am out by the road, the tree trunks in the front yard (oaks, not the pretty ones)get in the way. Not for passers by, but for the camera. I don't know how I'm going to deal with it either.

Mark