Light-O-Rama Forums

Super star subsequence laggin

Gerald Corey

Downloaded same music as Brian used, but the subsequence and our regular lights don't play at the same time. The subsequence with CCRS is lagging . How do i see the timings to make a shift or what else do i need to do?

Gerald Corey wrote:

Downloaded same music as Brian used, but the subsequence and our regular lights don't play at the same time. The subsequence with CCRS is lagging . How do i see the timings to make a shift or what else do i need to do?

The song stays in synch for me, but other people have reported this also. There are two things you can do:

1) The subsequence plays while the channel is 'On', so you can turn the channel 'On' a little later than the beginning of the song. But that of course only works if you need the subsequence to start a little later.

2) In the SuperStar Sequencer, open the .sup file, click on the Edit menu and select "Select All", then click on the "Nudge Left" or "Nudge Right" buttons on the toolbar

Gerald Corey wrote:

The subsequence is slightly behind rather than too fast! Can we move the sequence forward?

You can do option 2, Select All and nudge to the left to get the sequence to start earlier.