Light-O-Rama Forums

Exported files

Donald McBride

When I transfer files from SS to LOR the imported files have reduced intensity levels and the whites are coming out pink. Colors for white in SS are set at 100%, but when exported the red is at 100% and green is at 69% and Blue is at 60%. Am I missing something here?

I figured out my problem!!! The configuration screen has a color setting of either balanced or full range. The full range selection must be used to get the full colors on all channels. The red then stays at 100%, the green goes to 120% and the blue goes to 130%. All colors must be maxed out to get the 100% color in the sequences. EASY FIX, now only have to go reset all of the colors in each action in the sequences I have finished so far. UUGH!!

(EDIT: After reading the help file for this function, I decided to leave the setting at balanced!! Even though the Visualizer is not white the CCRs will be!!!)

I also noticed viewing the visualizer the lights are not very bright and hard to see, however, I have one of my CCR's hooked up and taped to the wall in front of my computer and the lights look fine while the CCR is actually running.
James

Donald McBride wrote:

I figured out my problem!!! The configuration screen has a color setting of either balanced or full range. The full range selection must be used to get the full colors on all channels. The red then stays at 100%, the green goes to 120% and the blue goes to 130%. All colors must be maxed out to get the 100% color in the sequences. EASY FIX, now only have to go reset all of the colors in each action in the sequences I have finished so far. UUGH!!

(EDIT: After reading the help file for this function, I decided to leave the setting at balanced!! Even though the Visualizer is not white the CCRs will be!!!)

Exactly, astute observation. The software 'balances' the colors because the CCR LEDs are not balanced. The result is that the sequence colors in the LOR Sequence Editor will look a bit off, but when played on the CCRs they will quite closely match what you saw on the computer screen in the SuperStar software