Light-O-Rama Forums

Sleepy time :)

LOR Staff

Sorry folks, but it's 11:00 PM here and this dev needs his beauty sleep (actually, I need a lot more than that to make me 'beautiful! :P).

Please continue to post your questions/reports about the new vis, and I'll be back bright and early tomorrow to help.

The Beta Testers (those weird people with blue or orange titles) are also a great resource. I'm sure one or two will pop in from time to time and try to help out where they can.

Enjoy your new toys!

DevMike wrote:

Sorry folks, but it's 11:00 PM here and this dev needs his beauty sleep (actually, I need a lot more than that to make me 'beautiful! :P).

Please continue to post your questions/reports about the new vis, and I'll be back bright and early tomorrow to help.

The Beta Testers (those weird people with blue or orange titles) are also a great resource. I'm sure one or two will pop in from time to time and try to help out where they can.

Enjoy your new toys!

Thanks for your hard work! Good Job! I am sure finally being allowed to sleep will be nice. Very generous of Dan to give you a full night of sleep tonight (probably the most you have had in the past month!).

Very generous of Dan to give you a full night of sleep tonight (probably the most you have had in the past month!).

We're allowed to sleep. I have been informed, however, that we're not allowed to die.

bob wrote:

Very generous of Dan to give you a full night of sleep tonight (probably the most you have had in the past month!).

We're allowed to sleep. I have been informed, however, that we're not allowed to die.

Makes sense to me!

Great job as well Bob! Your diligent answering of questions particularly the past day or two and all day today has be incredible. Appreciate all your help and expertise!

bob wrote:

mmmmmmm, seems that Mary has been giving you two more than bread crumbs at your desk tonight, going to have to talk to her :D

Time for more sleep. My 16 hour day is over.

I'm going to turn on some Netflix and watch Winnie Cooper rip out poor Kevin's heart for the 35th time...

I'll be back in the AM.

Another day another 3 popcorn kernels (unpopped) and glass of dehydrated water. Mary has been too good once again.

I'll be back in the AM...

:P