• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KarlSmith

• james morris

• G Sawyer

• jeffk13057

Thank you sir, had to copy of your first year stuff as your display is much larger for me to handle. Thank you for the help

Donald McBride wrote:

For you newbies;
I remember how hard it was when I started 3 yrs ago to find free downloads with audio. Here are my zip files with the edited audio files.
http://2oldladiesandanoven.com/Downloads.htm
Happy Lighting!!!
Don

Don, thanks for sharing your stuff! It helps tremendously!!

SBREWER wrote:
Can I use these on a 48 channel?

Without looking at them, most likely. There might be some tweaking you have to do in the sequencing to get it to work with your display. Either copying some of the channels or deleting some depending on how they have been set up. Mileage will vary.

I look at a shared sequence as a starting point rather than plug and play. But that is me. I have learned a lot by looking at others' work, too.

At the end of the day, my desire is to have a sequence that fits my display and convey my mood/thoughts for a given song.

Hi Don:

I know I'm late here but I just purchased a controller and was googling for downloads for LOR Christmas music and stumbled on this thread. Thanks very much for all your hard work. I hope I can repay the favor soon.

Jeff K

• 2 months later...

Hey Joe:

Your website looks kinda familiar. I just recently purchased my domain, koehlerfamilychristmas.com, from godaddy.com and was curious if you used their template and services, and if you liked what they had to offer?

Email if you want, since a little off topic,

jeffk13057@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot I have been looking everywhere for sequences with CCR''s in them this will help me figure out what I need to do

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...