Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Donald McBride

Download free sequences here

I have a version that someone shared with me last year and I did some modification. Would be happy to share it, PM me your email and I will send it to you.

Thank you! Just purchased a PC and d/loaded the software. This will give me a big leap for next year's (my first year's) presentations.

Wow! You've got some great stuff in there. I have only studied Music Box Dancer (I've loved that piece since it came out), but that's beautiful. OK, you have about 130 channel more than I will (at least for now), but I can do some whittling down and make it look good. Thanks for a HUGE help.

BTW, I will be looking at a bunch of others too. Even if I never use them, I expect to learn a lot from your sequences.

Thanks for the downloads. I promise I will only use the ones that I have the music for. Much appreciated :P

Holy cow Don! Can't say Thank you enough.

You're definitely on the nice list this year.

Thank you sir, had to copy of your first year stuff as your display is much larger for me to handle. Thank you for the help

Donald McBride wrote:

For you newbies;
I remember how hard it was when I started 3 yrs ago to find free downloads with audio. Here are my zip files with the edited audio files.
http://2oldladiesandanoven.com/Downloads.htm
Happy Lighting!!!
Don

Don, thanks for sharing your stuff! It helps tremendously!!

SBREWER wrote:
Can I use these on a 48 channel?

Without looking at them, most likely. There might be some tweaking you have to do in the sequencing to get it to work with your display. Either copying some of the channels or deleting some depending on how they have been set up. Mileage will vary.

I look at a shared sequence as a starting point rather than plug and play. But that is me. I have learned a lot by looking at others' work, too.

At the end of the day, my desire is to have a sequence that fits my display and convey my mood/thoughts for a given song.

Hi Don:

I know I'm late here but I just purchased a controller and was googling for downloads for LOR Christmas music and stumbled on this thread. Thanks very much for all your hard work. I hope I can repay the favor soon.

Jeff K

Hey Joe:

Your website looks kinda familiar. I just recently purchased my domain, koehlerfamilychristmas.com, from godaddy.com and was curious if you used their template and services, and if you liked what they had to offer?

Email if you want, since a little off topic,

jeffk13057@yahoo.com