Light-O-Rama Forums

Upgraded to 64 bit Win 7 and oh oh

Bubba in NV

I just updated my 32 bit win 7 to 64 bit, reinstalled everything.... Trying to get my Halloween show loaded on my SD card for my mini director, BUT... it does not show ANY files to be loaded..

It always looked in the directory on my second E drive but because of upgrade everything is now on my second drive is now my D drive. I do not remember how to solve that and I am trying to get started this weekend with my show.....

DO I need to load every sequence I am going to run and then re-save it? Actually I tried that and it didn't make any difference. Still no files showing in the simple show builder .

Thanks

When using the Simple Show Builder there are 3 options at the bottom of the screen where you select your files for the show. 16 Channels, 32 Channels and All Files.

First make sure you have chosen the "All Files" option.
Secondly, make sure you have your sequences located in your LOR Sequences directory.

If you need to reset the directory where your data is stored, look for "LORPost.exe" in your Light-O-Rama program directory. This is the file that runs right the first time you run the software, and is used to define where you are going to store the sequences/audio, etc.

Yep... thanks... also uninstalling and reinstalling works too..... But I like the LORpost.exe thing too. That has been added to my LOR file...

I converted my desktop and laptop to win7 64 bit. I installed the win8 64 bit for a week in a split partition, and instead of just dumping that partition I used it to go from 32 bit to 64 bit Win7 while it was handy... Something I had been planning on doing for about 2 years now.... no hurry... everything worked fine like it was...

Thanks a lot...