Light-O-Rama Forums

Video sending problem!

Dave Roche

I've read Thur several pages on the forum and I can't find any answers to this problem, so I thought I would send it out to everyone here.
OK so I have completed my firm ware update to 2.9.4
the software will not send out my video signal to the projector, All I'm receiving is a green screen that looks scrambled. I've check all settings In LOR and my PC all is Ok with the settings. has anyone else had any troubles with this??

Dave Roche wrote:

I've read Thur several pages on the forum and I can't find any answers to this problem, so I thought I would send it out to everyone here.
OK so I have completed my firm ware update to 2.9.4
the software will not send out my video signal to the projector, All I'm receiving is a green screen that looks scrambled. I've check all settings In LOR and my PC all is Ok with the settings. has anyone else had any troubles with this??

Will it send a signal to a TV? Does it look OK when seen on your computer monitor? Sounds more like a bad connection.

MikeH

The LOR software doesn't send the video signals to your projector, it only picks up the audio portion from windows media player.

The video signal is sent from windows media player to one of your video cards to the projector. That is the area to trouble shoot.

Close the LOR software. Open Windows Media Player and play your video file. Does it communicate with the projector with LOR totally closed down? If not it is a problem with your computer settings