Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing my 2010 Sequences

Brian Mitchell

If I were to get your sequences, how would I put it into my display that only has 64 channels, and different elements? Might I add, this is my first year with LOR, so this is a newbie question :D

Amazn1 wrote:

If I were to get your sequences, how would I put it into my display that only has 64 channels, and different elements? Might I add, this is my first year with LOR, so this is a newbie question :D
You could create a separate sequence that has your elements/display in it and have it open...

Then open up Brians sequence (or anyones so you have both sequences open at the same time) and start copying and pasting those channels form Brians you would like to use into yours...

If you haven't done so yet, set-up your channels (elements) and create your animation with the visualizer (under VIEW>Animation).

Check out this thread also:

http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=19100&forum_id=72&highlight=select+row

Thanks Brian for the sequences. If you would like any sequences I might have you are welcome to them. I will get a list together and send to you.

Kevin

Brian, One word "Awesome" 80 channels is not enough, I need to buy more controllers and alot of led lights. Mahalo and Aloha

Amazn1 wrote:

If I were to get your sequences, how would I put it into my display that only has 64 channels, and different elements? Might I add, this is my first year with LOR, so this is a newbie question :)

I hope that I explain this right.

I look for items in their display that are similiar to what I have in mine. Then copy the individual sequences into the items that I want that sequence for in mine.

example: Amazing Grace sequence. Lots of folks have a holdman star, or a similair one. I do not have one. So I used that sequence (start to end) for the 3 trees in my yard. Had to skew them a bit to get the timing to match, but it worked like a champ.

Oh and Thank you Brian!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Don Gillespie

Brian it is very rare that I can downlaod a sequence from some one else and then watch it in my animation veiwer and say wow I don't have to change a thing, I just wanted to say thank you for the sequence. ;)

Sent pm. Man i need to visit here more often then once every 3 months. been a busy year outside of LOR. I need to get motivated to do something. This This cristmas day Just got me dancing. Im so skipping work to go see TSO twice in one day.

Thanks for posting the link to your sequences! You have an absolutely beautiful light show! I'm a newbie and I'm in awe! Thanks again!