Light-O-Rama Forums

1st sequence

eschlomach

I just finished my first sequence. i wanted everyone to be able to see it to tell me what they think. its a 10 channel mega tree and a line of mini trees controlled with 6 channels.

sorry about the quality.

thanks. im pretty happy with it. im really hoping i get to have more than 16 channels though. Theres sections in my sequence that i think is gonna draw to many amps to run on one controller. i kinda did it on purpose so my dad will have to buy me at least 2 controllers so i can split the big stuff up between them.

Is your sequence for more than sixteen channels. Looks like alot more with three colors. looks very cool and you will only get better

That looks great to me. If I read Mr. Holdmans article on rules he has it says never turn on red and green on the same object at the same time. If I watch his videos correctly he has red and green on a channel each and white on an a channel for each strand. That might help you out a little on the voltage part.

Looks great, you did a great job maximizing your channels. I really liked the ending.

It was at the end of the song when i finally started to figure everthing out. if i went back and re did it i think i could make it alot better. i started changing it up a bit but decided i should get working on a new song.